Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sold

Sold Aspire today... sad to see her go since we've developed so much relationship.... But I have to look forward to a horse I can use for the Fast Track.... If you guys have one in mind shoot me an email!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you found a good home for her. She looks like a lovely horse! Which Fast Track are you planning on attending?

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Not sure which one - I haven't looked at the dates in a while... I think the later Fall one if I can manage the horse and the finances... How have you liked the Fast Track? Any suggestions for me?? :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still looking for an OTTB, I have a very special one. She is on Dreamhorse "Appassionato Rose", she is mine, I bred her mother and raised her. I want her to go to a good home. will let her go for $1000. I had her listed at 2500. and just dropped the price on Dreamhorse to 1500.

    Karen Angelos
    253-797-3076

    ReplyDelete