Saturday, November 6, 2010
Winter!
This autumn has been unusually beautiful and warm this year but it seems it is finally time for the horses to fuzz up and the waters to start frosting over. Aspire is just a little yellow fur ball right now, fat and happy on her Dynamite vitamins and grass hay :) The pastures are on rest right now so she's only been in her pen the last few weeks which I think is making her antsy to get out and stretch her legs. Might try and turn her out for a few tomorrow while I do some barn chores. I'll definitely have some new pictures of Her Fuzziness up here soon. She seems to be getting taller - maybe it's just me, but the little girl is growing up! :) I'm hoping for a mild winter this year so I can keep putting time on her over the next few months...but we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had such a beautiful fall, too! Tonight we are supposed to get our first snow... sigh... also looking for a mild winter so I can continue to play with the ponies! Crossing fingers for you - and me!
ReplyDeletePetra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central